Thursday, February 7, 2008

Blogging blues

I woke up this morning, and it felt just like a Saturday morning. Here I was at my laziest best, and getting on my feet was quite a hard task.
Now of all the tasks I had planned in the back of my mind to accomplish today, blogging definitely wasn't included in the list. There are days when blogging isn't so much fun (ask some of us). Sometimes it feels just great to read someone else's blog for a change and take a break from your own crazy ramblings.
To beat the early morning blog blues, all I did was get a cup of coffee, get on the computer and hop round the Nigerian blogosphere. It turned out to be quite an interesting trip, and I must say, a very rewarding one also. I ran across all sorts of Nigerian blogs, with various articles and flavours. Blogging actually seems to be catching on in this country of ours, and that's a nice development.

Now on to other things. There's not much Naija gist out there right now. There's some talk of the NFA giving Berti Vogts the sack, in the wake of his poor performance. Not that I care anyway, I'm tired of their antics.

Gotta run off now. Will be back to post more stuff later in the day.

2 comments:

Sanpadjud said...

Hallo from Cape Verde. I was rounding the blogosphere and came here. Nice blog.

Ephi said...

Well, thanks for dropping by Sanpadjud. You got a nice blog also.