Saturday, January 19, 2008

I finally pulled it off - My Naijaruns

This is my newest attempt at getting an uncomplicated blog. Now I can post without the restrictions of following a particular theme or style of writing.

That's what blogging is all about, isn't it? The freedom to come online and post all your ramblings, feel completely at home, and in between it all, hope that you're making sense out of the whole process.

The Naija word seems to be really catching up with others on the web. Now it's getting quite hard to get Naija-related domains and stuff. Seriously, "Naija" is getting to be such a hot item and I think it's a good sign. More like a nice way to market ourselves and our country.

Now we have Naija as a brand, and that means we have an identity;something that we can proudly identify with. We know how we do our "Naija runs"!

1 comment:

Afrobabe said...

yes oh, its suddenly very hot to be nigeria nagin...we rock...